Friday, July 2, 2010

Shocked to know ... AIDS spread like this also

Dear All,

It's in INDIA - Karnataka - Bangalore



A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell
sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check
done...... doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS.

His parents couldn't believe it...Then the entire family under went a
checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked
again with the boy if he had eaten out.....The boy said 'Yes'. He had
pineapple that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to
the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a
cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple; his blood had spread
into the fruit.


When they had his blood checked...the guy was suffering from
AIDS...but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is now
suffering from it.

Please take care while u eat on the road side (particularly tasty
Vadapav & Paani Puri) and pls fwd this mail to your dear one's..



TAKE CARE


PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO ALL THE PERSONS YOU KNOW AS YOUR MESSAGE MAY

SAVE ONE'S LIFE !!!!!

--
Dr.Tabrez Ahmad,
Associate Professor of Law, KIIT Law School
KIIT University, PATIA, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, 751024.
Website: www.site.technolexindia.com
Blog: http://tabrezahmad.technolexindia.com http://iplexindia.blogspot.com
Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/tabrezahmad7.
Blogs: http://www.blogger.com/profile/15337756250055596327
Blog: http://drtabrez.wordpress.com
   http://tabrezahmad.typepad.com/blog/
Research Papers: http://ssrn.com/author=1189281

No comments:

Post a Comment